You’re probably aware that the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation can damage your skin. But…
***ATTENTION: PLEASE READ IN ITS ENTIRETY***
Price Skin Care Clinic is making efforts to reduce transmission of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) based on the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
With that in mind, here is a Message to our Patients:
Please help us by asking yourself these questions before coming in for your appointment:
1. Do you have symptoms? Cough, new or worsening shortness of breath, or fever?
2. Have you had potential exposure to Coronavirus?
3. Have you traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
4. Have you had exposure to someone with Coronavirus?
5. Have you been in a high-risk setting such as a cruise ship or long-term care facility?
If you answered YES to any of these questions,
please call the clinic at (601)992-3996 or email email@example.com before coming to your appointment.
AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
* ONLY the patient (+ one essential caregiver when needed) may enter the clinic.
* No children are permitted in the clinic unless they are the patient.
* You have the option to wait in your vehicle until we text you to be taken to a clinic room.
* Please bring your own pen
* Please use hand sanitizer
* When possible, open doors with a tissue
* Please help us maintain social distancing in our waiting rooms and sit 3 feet apart from other patients.
* Our staff will maintain a 3-6 foot distance from you where/when possible
If you have any questions please call us at: 601.992.3996 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org